Sunday, January 6, 2008

Alberta Alliance scribd complaint update

Just wanted to advise that I have made the changes to the document titles in my scribd.com archive, so that there is now no possibility of confusion regarding the currency of the AAP documents.

I have also started up some del.icio.us bookmarks to assist in keeping track of documents relevant to the complaint. There are some before and after screencaps there showing how the (i) AAP Constitution, and (ii) AAP Policy Book looked when I first posted them, compared to now.

I am now prepared to defend my right to engage in political research, make copies of relevant documents, and publish my commentary and criticisms in this humble online journal.

The next step in this matter will likely be an email from scribd.com, asking for my take on things. I plan on publishing it here, along with my response.

Please check back.